Pages

Friday 1 November 2019

Waterfall Reindeer

Hi Everyone

It is the start of this months challenge over at Pearly Sparkles Challenge 


The theme for this month is Christmas  I hope you can come on over and play along with us

For my DT card I have used this cute image from Bugaboo Stamps called Reindeer Blocks and I made them into a waterfall card

I coloured the images using Copics.  The patterned paper is from my stash.  I made the waterfall arrangement and attached it and finished with some pearl gems 

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges



 

 Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon
 

7 comments:

  1. This is just adorable Lisa! :) I love your waterfall interactive design with the different deer images!! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Cute Card Thursday Challenges! HUGS, *Vicki* (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa,
    This looks great!! Thanks for joining us at Creative Sketchy Girls. Very nice and Good luck! Hope to see you again next time.
    Ine (DT) http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous waterfall card Lisa
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is just darling Lisa!
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Arty Divas this week. Looking forward to seeing you again next challenge.

    Hugs, Zowie xx

    Arty Divas DT

    Crafts from the Fairy Den {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wat een leuke kaart. Mooie kleuren. Leuk dat je meedoet met onze challenge bij Creative Sketchy Girls.
    Cute card. Thanks for joining us at Creative Sketchy Girls.

    XX
    Claudia

    DT Creative Sketchy Girls

    http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.be/
    http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautifully coloured card. Thank you for joining us at Colour Crazy Craft Challenge. Sarah DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon