Pages

Tuesday 5 November 2019

Peekin Snow People

Hi Everyone

Today is the start of the new challenge over at Unicorn Challenge 


The theme for this month is Christmas/Winter.  I hope that you can come on over and link up with us

For my DT card I have used an Image which I cut up into bits  The Image is from Digi Doodle Studios and is called Sparkle, Glitter & Joy  and I have coloured these cute characters up using Copics


Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon




8 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card,Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a clever design idea, Lisa! Love the little snowy background behind each beautifully colored snow baby! The sweet pink cheeks make them especially endearing! So happy I got to see your creation at Jan’s Digi Stamp Challenges . Thanks for the inspiration, and I hope to see more of your designs soon.
    Smiles,
    Donna
    {Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, goodness, these little fellas are adorable! Love this fun card!! Thank you for playing with us at the Cardz 4 Galz Challenge and please join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very cute card... the lil snow faces and rosy cheeks. Thank you for joining in on our first Blog Challenge. I enjoy seeing the variety of creations. Good Luck! Hope you will join us again soon!
    Hugs,
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love your snowmen peaking out! Adorable! Thanks for joining us and good luck with with your entry!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute design. Love your little snowmen peeking out.

    Thanks for sharing in our 'All That Glitters' challenge, and good luck.

    Lin
    Dream Valley

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon