Pages

Monday 11 November 2019

A Gamer's Birthday

Hi Everyone

I am here to share the card I made for my Son who turned 12 at the end of October.  He is made about gaming same as most boys his age lol!

The Image is from The Paper Shelter and is called Mad About Video Games and I coloured this using Copics

The card is a 7" Square and the patterned paper is from my stash.  I die cut the stars and the words/numbers are Robert Addams dies  I finished by adding pearl gems

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges





 Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon



4 comments:

  1. Your card is so beautiful. Wonderful for a little boy.
    Thanks for playing along with us at our present challenge at Craft Rocket and good luck! Hope you will join us next month again.

    Hugs
    Alex

    *Owner* Creative Crafting Uncles
    *DT + Admin* Do-Al(l) Kreatives{#34 – shaker cards}
    *DT* Kreativ-Tanten Challenge{#34 – Anything goes}
    *DT* Craft Rocket Challenges {#64 – Pink}
    *GDT* C.R.A.F.T. {#535 – Christmas}
    Alex' Kreative Seite

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute little boy! Gorgeous colouring and a great design! Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” November Challenge. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon!
    Carole x DT Craftilicious Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card 🙂 Thanks for your participating at The Sketchy Challenges. Hope you participate in our next challenge. DT Veronique

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "Anything Goes” challenge over at The Sketchy Challenges & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    (DT The Sketchy Challenges)

    (DT Simply Create Too)

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon