Pages

Wednesday 23 October 2019

Mischief in the Leaves

Hi Everyone

Hope you are in better spirits than me today.  I have a stinkin cold and feel quite rubbish!

I am here to share another preview of one of the new images that will be available in the STORE on Friday


This image is called Racoon Hayride (Link will not work until Friday) and I have coloured this mischievous bunch  using Copics


The card is a 6" Square and the patterned papers are from LOTV.  I cut the leaves using a die.  I wanted to keep this fairly simple so these little guys could keep the limelite so I didn't add any embellishments.

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges




Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon

Don't forget to visit the Facebook Group to check out all the gorgeous DT creations with these new images.  They will be available in store on Friday 25th October


10 comments:

  1. Oh yes, I can see the mischief. That's a cart load of trouble all right. Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Monthly Challenge. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGoodness. That image is just too much fun and too cute. Love your card! The addition of the leaves gives it so much oomph.
    Thanks so much for joining us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies too.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. a very sweet card!

    thank you so much for playing along with us at sparkles monthly!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    Silvi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just perfect for the Challenge! Great project! Fabulous that you have shared this with us here at Colour Crazy. Good luck and we hope you will come back again! Jackie DT Member xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card..love the image..Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funchallenges..Charu Agrawal DT

    https://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you feel better all ready. Your card is very beautiful and sweet with a fun cute image. Thank you for joining SheepSki Designs Autumn challenge, I hope to see you soon again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun card! Thanks for joining us and good luck with with your entry!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  8. So adorable and love the critters. Beautiful coloring. Thanks for sharing on Let's Craft and Create challenge and look forward seeing your next card with us soon. Nancy Hill, Design Team Member for Let's Craft and Create

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Sparkles, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon