Pages

Tuesday 6 August 2019

Party Cats and Shiny Balloons

Hi Everyone

It is Tuesday and it's my turn to share a bit of inspiration with you for Digi Doodle Studios 

 
This is one of my favourite images and I just had to colour it up and share it with you

There are several animals in the "Party" range and you can find them all in the STORE

These fun loving characters are called Party Cats and I have coloured them up using Copics and added some Glossy Accents to the balloons to make them shiny.  The sentiment is hand stamped and is from Stampingallday.



 I absolutely loved colouring these two up, they look like they are about to rock the neighbourhood.

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon

5 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa, Love your Critter card!
    Thanks for joining us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies, Good luck in the challenge and hope to see you again next time!
    Ine (DT) http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous fun image and great colouring -brilliant
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh this card is so stinkin cute.. I LOVE IT. your coloring is awesome and the image is just soooo cute. So glad you shared over at Colour Crazy challenge. Did I tell you I LOVE IT.. lol I do.
    Billie A
    Colour Crazy Challenge
    Catch The Bug
    Creative With Stamps
    Aud Sentiments
    Always Fun Challenges
    Creations In Pink
    Do-Al(l)Kreatives
    Crafty Gals Corner
    Crafty Catz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those critters, so cute! Thanks for joining the Colour Crazy Challenge, good luck! Dawn DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Lisa, this is soooo cute! Makes you want to party. Thank you for sharing with us over here at the Crafty Calendar Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Love to see you join in each month. Thank you.
    Gale DT for
    http://craftycalendarchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon