Pages

Tuesday 23 July 2019

Sweet Little Bunnie

Hi Everyone

Hope you are all having a nice day.
I have a card to share with you today using this cute image from Digi Doodle Studios Digital Stamps called Bunnie Dew which I have coloured with Copics. 


I used a GoKreate set of Large Circle dies to cut the layers.  The patterned paper is from Trimcraft.

I added some Paper Flowers and a satin bow.  The sentiment I typed on the laptop before printing the image. I cut the butterfly using a Memory Box Die and finished off with pearl gems for the flower centres.






 Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon

7 comments:

  1. Smashing image and a brilliant card
    Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great get well card. Love all the purple! Thanks for sharing it with us at The Crafter's Cafe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely easel card. Sweet image with lovely elements. Thank you for playing with us at 2CCC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card with bunny, butterfly and flowers. The easel is a good presentation. Thank you for playing with us at 2CCC.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet easel card, cut image. Thanks for entering your wonderful creation at The Crafter's Cafe this fortnight for our "Animals and ATC" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very sweet and lovely card! Thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket Challenges.

    groetjes, Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is adorable! Such a cute image and lovely colours. Thanks for joining us over at Colour Crazy Challenge and good luck.

    - Hanna, DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon