Pages

Monday 1 July 2019

Summer Time Pheobe

Hi Everyone

It is the start of the new challenge over at Digi Doodle Studios Challenge Blog 


The theme for this month is Summer.  I hope you can come on over and play along with us.

If you are stuck for an image then visit the Digi Doodle Studios STORE there is no shortage of images covering this theme and they are all so cute! 

For my DT card I have used this gorgeous digital image called Pheobe and I have coloured her using Copics

I cut the card shape using a Spellbinders Dahlia Die.  The patterned paper is from my stash and I was really pleased to find it as it matches the pattern on Phoebes head band!

I cut a circle using a X-Cut die, added some paper flowers, paper straws, a polka dot bow and finished by adding pearl gems.

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges




Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think. 
 
Don't forget to visit the Digi Doodle Studios Facebook Page where you can enter our Anything Goes Challenge using a DDS Image.

12 comments:

  1. Such a lovely summer card. The soft lavendar color is so pretty
    Julie T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous image love the card design. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty image, beautiful colouring, lovely colours and a fabulous design. Thanks for playing along at Crafty Catz this week
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a cute card love the detail and colouring
    Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute image and card. I love he straws. I have some sitting on my desk and not sure what to do with them.. Know I know. Love your card design. So glad you shared over at Aud Sentiments.

    Billie A
    Aud Sentiments
    Creative With Stamps
    Catch The Bug
    Always Fun Challenges
    Colour Crazy Challenge
    Creations In Pink
    Do-Al(l)Kreatives
    Crafty Gals Corner
    Crafty Catz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lisa, Thanks for joining us at Creative Sketchy Girls. Very nice and Good luck! Hope to see you again next time.
    Ine (DT) http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lisa - she is a little beauty in those pretty colors. Thanks so much for joining us the Colour Crazy Craft Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lisa, thank you so much for sharing your project with us! A card with a little fun attitude! Very nicely constructed with fun and interesting embellishments. It also meets our challenge for 'More than One Fold'!
    ~ginny, DT for 613 Ave C
    RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

    ReplyDelete
  9. She looks so soooooooooooo pretty in these colours! So glad you have shared this with us at 613 Avenue Create. Please come back again! The best of luck with your entry. Jackie, DT member at 613 xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Geweldige kaart. Echt prachtig Leuk dat je meedoet met onze challenge bij Creative Sketchy Girls.
    Wonderful card. Really great. Thanks for joining us at Creative Sketchy Girls.

    XX
    Claudia

    DT Creative Sketchy Girls

    http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.be/
    http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous easel card and image Lisa love the paper and the colour
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for sharing your fantastic project with us in the Love To Craft Challenge Blog's July "Anything Goes" challenge and we hope to see you again next month!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, LTCCB DT
    Love To Scrap 2

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon