Pages

Monday 1 July 2019

Peekin Santa

Hi Everyone

Today is the start of the new challenge over at Pearly Sparkles Challenge 



The theme for this month is Anything Goes.  I hope you can come on over and play along with us.

 For my DT card this month I have used this cute digital image called Peekin Santa from Bugaboo Stamps which I have coloured using Copics and Diamond Sparkles Glitter.  

The card is a 7" x 5" and I typed the sentiment on the laptop before printing the image



Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please lave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card love that image Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh he is extremely cute!!

    Thanks for playing along at MAWTT,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous & cute CAS creation. Thank you so much for sharing this lovely creation with us over at Sparkles Monthly Challenges.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's a cute Santa, thanks for joining us at MAWTT, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great CAS card love the cute Santa!
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this peeking card. You colored this one wonderfully. I love it. Thanks for playing along with us at MAWTT,

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great CAS card!
    Thanks for playing along with us at SheepSki Designs Challenges! (Hugs) Cara
    SheepSki Designs Challenge Blog
    My Creative Chaos {My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card,Lisa - that digi is perfect for a CAS design.

    Thanks for joining us at the SheepSki Designs Blog Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon