Pages

Monday 1 July 2019

Happy Anniversary Hubby!

Hi Everyone

It is the start of the new challenge over at Crafty Animals 


The theme is always Anything Goes as long as you include an animal.  Hope you can come on over and join in with us this month.

For my DT card this time I have made an Anniversary card for my Husband.  Our wedding anniversary was yesterday so it is safe to blog this card now.  We have been married 12 years this year!

The image I have used is a digital image from Conie Fong Art and is called Bella and Benji  I have coloured them using Copics, a white gel pen and added Diamond Sparkles Purple Glitter to her spots on her top.

The card is a 7" square and the pattern paper is from Wild Rose Studio.  I cut the hearts using a Little B Designs Die and the sentiment was typed on the laptop before I printed the image.  I finished off by adding pearly gem hearts at the bottom.




 Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon.

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous image love the card design. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh!!! this is so cute
    Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love the way you coloured the fur and the added glitter on her top, so pretty! Hope you had a great anniversary!
    Thank you for sharing with us at CRAFTY CATZ. Best of luck! Nick

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute image and beautiful papers. So glad you shared with us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies, come again soon. CarolG

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon