Pages

Wednesday 1 May 2019

Two Cuties

Hi Everyone

Today is the start of the new challenge over at Crafty Animals 


 The theme as always is Anything Goes as long as you include an animal on your project

 For my DT project I have used this cute image from Digi Doodle Studios called Gracie & Nibbles and I have coloured them up using Copics and added some Pink Diamond Sparkles Glitter

The card is a 6" Square and I layered pink and white card from my stash to mount the image on.  The "Hello" is hand stamped and is from Stampingallday.  To finish I added Pearl Heart Gems




Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon

4 comments:

  1. Great CAS card Lisa and gorgeous image
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a precious image, Lisa, and I love the sparkle on the heart! Thanks so much for joining our "Anything Goes with a Critter" challenge at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies this month. Good luck in the draw.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's such a cute image. Beautiful coloring and lots of sparkle! Thank you for joining us at Creations in Pink!
    DT Irene and Nicki

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon