Pages

Wednesday 15 May 2019

Rainbow Hearts

Hi Everyone

I have a CAS card to share with you today.

I really want to make more "true" CAS cards but they are something I find quite difficult lol!  

This card is a 7" x 5"

I bought a new die recently from Memory Box called Bright Hearts and I decided to try it out.  Well these are some of the bits that are left over when you cut it out!

I coloured the hearts using Copics and added Diamond Sparkles Glitter to some of them.  The sentiment I stamped using a Memento Tuxedo Ink Pad and the stamps are from Stampingallday. 

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges 



Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog today and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon

7 comments:

  1. Such a sweet CAS design, love the rainbow coloured hearts. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful CAS card Lisa love all the coloured hearts and great use of negative die parts
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!! Thanks for sharing with us at My Time To Craft Challenge, hope to see you again :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a sweet and perfect design for our 'Teacher's Appreciation' challenge at Sweet Stampin', thanks so much for joining in the fun with us. Hugs, Wends xoxo Sweet Stampin' DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your rainbow of cascading hearts! Thanks for playing along with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such wonderfully colourful falling hearts! A great take on our cue word. Thanks for joining in the colourful fun as CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderfully bright colourful falling hearts - great for a teacher. Thanks for joining in the colourful fun at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon