Pages

Sunday 19 May 2019

Green Birthday Wishes!

Hi Everyone

Here I am sharing another inspiration for the Pink Gem Etsy Shop 


I have made a very "Green" Gift Bag using the newly released Swinging Ella which I have coloured using Copics

The patterned paper is from LOTV.  I cut the Balloons from Green Glitter Card.  The tag I also cut using a tag die and then added a Silver Peel Off to the front saying "Birthday Wishes"  I attached this using a white glittery thread.  I added some Paper Straws and Paper Flowers and finished with some Green Pearl Gems.  The Happy Birthday I typed on the laptop before printing the image.

I would like to enter this Gift Bag into the following Challenges

Allsorts Challenge Blog - Happy Birthday
Lemon Shortbread - Anything Goes
Crafty Gals Corner - May Flowers
Crafty Catz - Anything Goes/Buttons or Flowers
Colour Crazy Craft Challenge - Anything Goes
Fabrika Fantasy - Animals
2 Crafty Critter Crazies - Anything Goes


 
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.

I would just like to remind all my crafty friends out there to come on over and join the Pink Gem Facebook Group  You will see lots of inspiration over there and see the New Releases as they arrive in the shop! 

Hope to see you again soon 


7 comments:

  1. Love the decorated gift bag,cute image and great colouring,love the sparkly balloons and added straws
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a really fun and pretty gift bag, it's lovely to see you at Allsorts 10th Birthday celebrations, thanks so much for joining in the fun.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really pretty, I love it, thankyou for sharing it with us at CarftyCatz this week.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely make and so colourful. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.
    Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Lisa! Darling little goodie bag with the sweetest embellishments and cute little (beautifully colored) elephant baby! Great balloon theme, too! So glad I got to see your critter project showcased at the 2 Crafty Critter Crazies Challenge. Hope to see more of your creations in the future.
    Crafty Smiles,
    Donna
    {Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lisa just popping back to say-Thank you for joining us at Colour Crazy
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon