Pages

Tuesday 2 April 2019

Spotty Ella

Hi Everyone

Today is the start of the new challenge over at Unicorn Challenge 


The theme for this month is Spots and/or Stripes.  I hope you can come on over and play along with us this month

For my DT inspiration card this time I have used this cute pre-coloured digi called Teacup Ella from Pink Gem Designs 

The card is a 6" square and I double layered pink polka dot card from my stash.  I added a pink bow to Ella's head and finished by adding pink pearl gems


Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me today.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon 


4 comments:

  1. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge Blog good luck
    Ginny DT for Crafty Catz Challenge Blog
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for joining in at The Alphabet Challenge with this sweet card, gorgeous image and papers

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH! I absolutely adore this adorable card! Your elephant is the cutest I have ever seen. Thank you for playing with us at the Alphabet Challenge and hope you will join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon