Pages

Sunday 7 April 2019

Rainbow and Unicorns

Hi Everyone

Something a bit different from me today.  I am in the trying something new mode.  I recently made my first ever box card and now I have made a card that uses dies to create the Cloud background rather than my Dew Drop Inks.

The Images are called Pot of Gold and Rainbow (I used only the rainbow) and Be A Unicorn from Craftin Desert Divas and I coloured them up using Copics and a Clear Star Gelly Roll Pen.  There is sparkle on the rainbow and on both Unicorns but not sure that the photo picks it up!  I still used my Dew Drop Sky Blue inkpad to add some colour where the clouds overlapped.   I had alot of fun creating this little magical sky scene.

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges



Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon.

10 comments:

  1. I have popped over from Crafty Catz, as i saw your lovely card in front of mine...this is so cute... love the rainbow and the way you have sat the super cute unicorns behind the clouds - so effective! Vic xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very cute and sweet, love how your adorable unicorns are siting amongst the
    die cut clouds. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card love the cute Unicorns among the clouds
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lisa just popping back to say-Thank you for joining us at Daisy Chain
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing your simply adorable unicorns and rainbows card with us at Love To Craft; it'll surely brighten the recipients day

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just so adorable.
    Thank you for joining Creative Moments!
    Hope to see you again!
    💝 from Africa!
    Olga

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card, thanks for sharing it with us at Crafting with an Attitude Janet DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute card!Thank you for joining us at The Paper Nest Dolls! Good Luck with your entry ~ Noelene DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card such cute unicorns and love the way they are floating in the clouds. Thanks for joining us at the Fairy and Unicorn Challenge this month, and good luck with your entry Claire DT member

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card, well done! Thanks for joining us at Daisy Chain Challenges.

    groetjes, Ellen

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon