Pages

Monday 8 April 2019

And Another One!

Hi Everyone

I fell in love with this Easter Bunny from Craftin Desert Divas so I have coloured him up again lol!  This time he is grey and I made him a bit smaller than the one I did before.  I coloured him using Copics, a white gel pen and Diamond Sparkles Gltter. I created the background using Memento Dew Drop Ink pads.  The sentiment is hand stamped as is from Stampinallday.




 Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon.



9 comments:

  1. This is just an adorable card. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet. Thanks for joining us at The paper shelter this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute Fabulous card. Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge. Good luck Ginny ♥ Aud Sentiments
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  4. So nice to see this little bunny again. Great coloring. Thank you for playing with us at Cardz 4 Galz and hope you can join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Clean and simple and SO sweet and precious! Great job on those clouds in the background too. Love your card.
    Thanks so much for joining us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sweet image makes me so happy! Thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Funday Challenges and best of luck in the draw. Donna - DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful!! Thanks for sharing with us at My Time To Craft Challenge, hope to see you again :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon