Pages

Monday 11 March 2019

Pink Bella

Hi Everyone

I am here today to share the card I made for my Mum's Birthday this month.

The Image is from Conie Fong Art and is called Bella Bouquet and I have coloured her up using Copics and a White Gelly Roll Pen

The card is a 7" Square and the patterned heart paper is from LOTV.  I went for quite a few layers on this card.  The sentiment is hand stamped using a Memento Tuxedo Ink Pad.  I added some Paper Flowers and finished off with some clear heart gems.



 Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me today.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon

12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous image and fabulous colouring Lisa--I love wonky angles
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card for your lovely mum!!!!! I love the image and how you coloured it. The little heart gems are the perfect finishing touch. Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious Challenge, we hope to see you again next time. Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops, I meant to say: thanks for joining us at Creations in Pink, lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at LTCC, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card! Thank you for joining our challenge at the Paper Nest Dolls! Best of luck with your entry! Pam~DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what a super cute card,and thanks for going along with our theme,hope you'll join us again here at Cutie Pie challenge good luck Lyn DT x.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute image! I belive your mum will love it!
    Thanks for playing along with us at our present challenge at Craft Rocket and good luck! Hope you will join us next month again.

    Hugs
    Alex

    *DT + Admin* Do-Al(l) Kreatives {#27 – Fancy Folds}
    *DT* Kreativ-Tanten Challenge {#27 – fairy tale}
    *DT* Craft Rocket Challenges {#57 – flowers}
    Alex' Kreative Seite


    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card .Love the bear image .
    Thank you for joining us at Paper Nest Dolls Challenge.
    Good Luck
    Rose DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful card your colouring is fantastic thanks for joining us here at Cutie Pie challenge Lyn DT x.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aahw! This is just so super cute!
    Thank you for joining Creative Moments!
    💝 from Africa!
    Olga

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I love that Pink Bear!! So cute with those beautiful flowers! Thanks for sharing with us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies March Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon