Pages

Friday 1 March 2019

Little Mouse Band

Hi Everyone

Today is the start of the new challenge over at Crafty Animals

As always the theme is Anything Goes as long as there is an animal somewhere on your project.

Usually for my DT card I make the animal the focal point of my project but this time its a little mouse band

I made this card for my friends birthday.  She plays the Saxophone and when I stumbled upon this image called A Very Special Band from The Paper Shelter I knew that it was perfect.  I coloured the image using Copics.

I used a Gold Mirror card which I layered onto Black Shimmer card. I used a music note die and added this and finished by adding Gold Mirror Nail Heads



 Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon.

6 comments:

  1. Beautifully coloured image Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, lovely image, fantastic colouring and a beautiful clean design. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz this week, love that you played the optional twist too!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at KCC, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute. Love the music notes and cute stamp. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter challenge- best of luck. Patsy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card!! Love your colouring!!! Thanks for playing with us at TPS this week! Good Luck! Hug Lena

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely creation, perfect card, love the embossed music staff! Thanks so much for playing in our Birthdays Challenge at the Paper Shelter! Hugs:) Audrey DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon