Pages

Friday 1 February 2019

On The Love Swing

Hi Everyone

Today is the start of this months challenge over at Pearly Sparkles Challenge 


 The theme for this month is It's a LOVE Thing.  I hope that you can come on over and play along with us.

For my DT card I have gone CAS with a bit of sparkle and made an Anniversary Card.

The Image is from Digi Doodle Studios and is called Lover's Swing

I have coloured the image using Copics and added Diamond Sparkles Glitter to the hearts.



 Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog today and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon

6 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa
    Lovely card.
    Thank you for joining in at MAWTT.
    Best wishes.
    Ang.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful, thanks for joining us at MAWTT. Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for joining our challenge at Moving Along with the Times. Your project is wonderful, and I just wanted to wish you the best of luck! – DT Jodie

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so lovely. Sweet image!
    Thank you for joining Creative Moments!
    Hugs from Africa!
    Olga

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful project! I love it! Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at Crafty Gals Corner. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

    Judy Crafty Gals Corner DT
    Don't Mess With Me, I'm Scrappy {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete

  6. Beautiful. Thank you for sharing with us at The Sketchy Challenges. Veronique

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon