Pages

Friday 15 February 2019

Birthday Time with Daisy Ella

Hi Everyone

Here I am sharing another inspiration for the Pink Gem Etsy Shop 



My Youngest Son has been invited to a climbing party at an indoor climbing centre so I made a birthday card for his friend using Daisy Ella and I have coloured her with Copics

 I really am in a CAS mood at the moment so I kept this nice and cut the edge of the image with a Die-Namics stitched edge scalloped border die and added a spotty patterned paper to make a border.   I used Robert Addams Dies and cut the words and numbers and then finished by adding a Lilac Satin Bow.

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges 
Whoopsi Daisy Challenge Blog - Anything Goes 
The Paper Shelter - Letters and/or numbers 
Fab n Funky Challenges - With a Number 
2 Crafty Critter Crazies - Anything Goes 
Crafty Creations Challenges - Anything Goes 
Colour Crazy Craft Challenge - Anything Goes 
Crafty Catz - Anything Goes/CAS 
Sparkles Monthly Challenges - Include an Anima
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes - Use a Critter 
 



Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.

I would just like to remind all my crafty friends out there to come on over and join the Pink Gem Facebook Group  You will see lots of inspiration over there and see the New Releases as they arrive in the shop! 

Hope to see you again soon

11 comments:

  1. Super cute image and love the border paper and die cut, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card. Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Monthly Challenge. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. your card is so adorable!

    thank you so much for playing along with us at sparkles monthly!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    Silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG.. how cute!!! I love the this sweet image and the pretty colours. Your card makes me smile - thanks for this!!! :-)

    Thanks for playing along with our Whoopsi Daisy Challenge and good luck!

    Hugs and please come back soon!
    Doris
    *GDT* Whoopsi Daisy Challenge Blog
    Kleido’s BastelStüble
    *Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
    *DT* Die Traumfabrik

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet, a lovely Birthday Card! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations! Donna - DT Member

    Please visit the new Challenge Blog: www.paperfundaychallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully coloured image. I love elephants and this one is such a cutie xx
    So glad you stopped by at 613 Avenue Create.
    Hugs Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is so cute and I love the colours. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Fab'n'funky this week hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful, Lisa - you've really brought this little cutie to life.


    Thanks for sharing with us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful, thankyou for playing along at whoopsie daisy, hope to see you again good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a super cute elephant! Thank you for joining our animal challenge over at Sparkles this month, I do hope you'll join us again very soon,
    Love Jacky x
    Sparkles DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon