Pages

Friday 18 January 2019

Sparkly Fairy Poem Card

Hi Everyone

I have something special to share with you today.  

I have made this for a friend who is ill and I will send this to her as she is recovering just so she knows I have the fairies looking over her!  (Got to have some fairy fantasy magic in your life lol!)

I finished last months clolouring class from Kit and Clowder using my Copics and to get the sparkle effect I used a White Gelly Roll Pen.  The Image is called Sitting Pretty on Mushroom and is from Conie Fong Art  I have layered the coloured image onto brown and yellow card and then on the reverse I have added a Poem about Fairies.  I found the poem on google and I loved it so I typed it up in word and printed it out.  It was just perfect for the purpose for which I intended it.

I added some Gold Peel Offs Fancy Edges to the Top and Bottom of the Poem and I had some white sturdy card stands so I coloured one with a dark bark copic so that she can just turn it to whichever side she wants to look at.

I would like to enter this Poem Card into the following Challenges
 
 Front


 Reverse with Poem on the stand

Close up of the sparkly fairy on her Toadstools

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this poem card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon.

11 comments:

  1. Awe how sweet .. I'm sure she will love it! Beautifully colored and love all the sparkle! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘Make It Sparkle’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Lisa! You have done a great job in coloring this fabulous image. I am sure that your friend will love it. I love the poem as well. Thanks for sharing. Hugs, Gloria

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card Lisa gorgeous image,fabulous colouring and love the beautiful Fairy poem.Thank you for joining us at Love To Craft
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card that is such a pretty image and love how she sparkles what amazing colouring and such a beautiful poem too, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow awesome card!! Love the design!!! Thanks for playing with us at TPS this week! Good Luck! Hug Lena

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for joining us at challenge Lemon Shortbread Dt Maria

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful colouring, love this card :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely project especially with the words on the back, she looks so wistful too. Thanks for joining us at the Fairy and Unicorn Challenge this Claire, Claire DT member for https://thefairyandtheunicornchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! So much detail in the beauty!! Just love her! Thanks for entering at crafty gals corner! Good luck! DT Connie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute, thank you for sharing with us at the Cutie Pies, Sarah DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon