Pages

Tuesday 15 January 2019

In the Nursery

Hi Everyone

Today is Tuesday and so that means it is my turn to share some inspiration with you for Digi Doodle Studios 

I made a new baby card for my friend who gave birthday to a beautiful baby boy on 22nd December using this cute image called Nursery Friends which I have coloured using Copics and ProMarkers.  I even had a go at a wallpaper and carpet background lol!

You can find this image and all the other gorgeous image in the store HERE 


 The card is a 7" Square and the spotty paper is from Limetree Crafts.  I typed the sentiments on the laptop before I printed the image.  I double layered the card using the dotty paper I do love this double layer effect.  To finish off I added a Blue satin bow and pearl gems

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges



 Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  

Don't forget we have a monthly challenge and the theme for this month is Happy Anything.  Click HERE to be taken to the challenge blog.

Hope to see you again soon

8 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness I love this elephant and giraffe! This is beautiful card! Thanks for joining us and good luck with your entry! Be sure to come back and see us
    Hugs, Joy
    craftycreationschallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card! So how'd you do the rug?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barbara I did lots of dots close together/overlapping each other in the darkest colour then coloured over the whole thing in the lighter colour so that the darker colour blended in a bit and looks like a fleck kind of effect! Hope this helps

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cute baby critters and a lovely card for baby. So glad you joined us and hope you come again to 2 Crafty Critter Crazies, CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous colouring and card layout, thanks for playing the challenge blog over at Paper Nest Dolls, good luck with your entry. Hugs Lynsey DT xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon