Pages

Monday 1 October 2018

Pink Winter Birthday

Hi Everyone

It is the start of the new challenge over at Digi Doodle Studios Challenge Blog 


The theme for this month is Pink OR Halloween.  We know that some of you don't really celebrate Halloween so we are giving you a choice this time.

If you are stuck for an image then visit the Digi Doodle Studios STORE there is no shortage of images covering this theme and they are all so cute! 

For my DT card I used this gorgeously cute image called Candy Cupcake Winter Birthday and I have coloured her up using Copics and Diamond Sparkles Glitter

The card shape I cut using a GoKreate Frame Die and the smaller layers which I used to cut and layer the image are a non named die.  The balloons are also a non named die and the Banner is cut using a La La Land Die.  To finish I popped on a Satin Bow and Pearl Gems

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges



Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think. 
 
Don't forget to visit the Digi Doodle Studios Facebook Page where you can enter our Anything Goes using a DDS Image.

6 comments:

  1. What a cute card, love the way you've used the bunting around the edge. Thank you for taking part in #27 of "Love To Craft Challenge Blog". DT Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card ! I love your coloured image it is super. Thanks for joining Pearly Sparkles challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect for our Challenge! So glad that you have shared your great artwork with us here at Always Fun Challenges. Good luck hun and do come back again!
    Jackie DT @AFC

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card. You are a talented card maker and artist. Thanks for joining the Love to Craft Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon