Pages

Saturday 13 October 2018

House Captain!

Hi Everyone

I have been waiting to share this until he received his official badge from school (Which he now has!)

Our Eldest Son was voted in as House Captain at school and this is the congratulations card I made him.  We are so proud of him and he was so pleased to be voted in and be head of Hamble House!

The Image is from Pink Gem Designs and he is called School Boy Andy.  I have coloured him with Copics


The card is a 6" square and the stripey paper is from my stash.  I typed the sentiments on the laptop before printing the Image.  The numbers I die cut using a Robert Addams Die.

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
Pearly Sparkles Challenge - Anything Goes 
Moving Along With The Times - For a Man 


Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think. 

I would just like to remind you to come on over and join the Pink Gem Facebook Group  You will see lots of inspiration over there and see the New Releases as they arrive in the shop! 

Hope to see you again soon.

5 comments:

  1. Brilliant card and congrats so nice to be recinis3d by your peers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute image and brilliant card
    Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done to him, super card Lisa, thanks for joining us at MAWTT, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a delightful design for your son Lisa. I'm sure Kyle will have loved it

    Thank you for joining our 'For A Man' challenge at MAWTT

    Happy crafting....

    June/DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great aceivement and I love the card you made - perfect for the occasion - thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at MAWTT this week hugs judith x

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon