Pages

Thursday 18 October 2018

Halloween Lollipop

Hi Everyone

Here I am sharing another inspiration for the Pink Gem Etsy Shop 



The Image I am using this time is called Spooky Chloe

I have made a Halloween Lollipop.  

I used GoKreate Circe Dies to cut the shape and edged it with White Nottingham Gathered Lace.  I added the straw and attached a Silver Spider Charm to some Twine and hand tied a bow.  To finish I added a Purple Die Cut Spider and some black Pearl Gems.

I would like to enter this Lollipop into the following Challenges
Craft Rocket Challenges - Autumn/Halloween
The Crafty Addicts - Anything Goes/Spook It Up
Sweet Stampin Challenge - Halloween
Pearly Sparkles Challenge - Anything Goes
The Cutie Pie Challenge - Going Girly 
Crafting With An Attitude - Anything Goes 
The Sisterhood of Crafters - Cute Spooks 
The Paper Shelter - Digital Image 
Fab n Funky Challenges - Embellished with Ribbon or Lace




Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.

I would just like to remind all my crafty friends out there to come on over and join the Pink Gem Facebook Group  You will see lots of inspiration over there and see the New Releases as they arrive in the shop! 

Hope to see you again soon

11 comments:

  1. Adorable!! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘Cute Spooks’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! love the lollipop design!
    Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week.
    chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fantastic Lisa! Such a sweet image and super design! I love your little spider charm! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at The Paper Shelter!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun Halloween idea! Brilliant lolly stick design. Super cute! Perfect for our Halloween challenge. Thanks for joining in the fun with Sweet Stampin' this week. Hugs, Wends xoxo SS DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet image great lollipop, thanks for sharing at fab’ this week.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is adorable. Cute image for this pretty lollipop. Thanks for joining us at The Cutie Pie Challenge. Pat K xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great lollipop! I like the spider charm… fits perfect!
    Thanks for playing along with us at our present challenge at Craft Rocket and good luck! Hope you will join us next month again.

    Hugs
    Alex

    *DT* Craft Rocket Challenges {#53 – Autumn / Halloween}
    *DT + Admin* Do-Al(l) Kreatives {#22 – Make your own background}
    *DT* Kreativ-Tanten Challenge {#22 – Anything goes}
    Alex' Kreative Seite

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely project. Thanks for sharing
    DT The Paper Shelter - Team B

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! Thank you so much for joining us at The Crafty Addicts, good luck with your entry hope to see you again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute, Lisa - great idea for showcasing the image.

    Thanks for joining us at the Cutie Pie Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon