Pages

Tuesday 21 August 2018

Pil Seung!!

Hi Everyone

It's my turn again to share some inspiration from the wonderful store of Digi Doodle Studios

For my DT project this time I have made my Son's Birthday card.  All of my children do Martial Arts so when DDS design this image (and two others to go with it) I was so pleased. Although with the Martial Arts they do they do not wear a head band (I think that's more Karate!!)  these images are so cute I just had to use them.  I have the other two printed off on my desk ready to colour and make up just got to get around to them lol.

The card is a 7" Square and the patterned paper is also from DDS and is called Autumn Day The sentiments I typed on the laptop before printing the image and the numbers are cut using a Robert Addams Die.

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges




Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think. 
 
Don't forget to visit the Digi Doodle Studios Facebook Page where you can enter our Anything Goes using a DDS Image and also pop on over to the Challenge Blog where we have an Anything Goes challenge too this month.  You don't have to use a DDS Image to enter this one though!

4 comments:

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon