Pages

Friday 15 June 2018

Monochrome Purples

Hi Everyone

It is time for the new challenge at Monochrome Magic 


The theme for this month is Anything Goes Monochrome or Monochrome with a TWIST of Purples

Here is my DT card. Slightly different for me as there is no image. I hardly ever make a card that has no image but I really like how this one turned out.

The card is a 7" Scalloped Square and I cut the butterfly using a Wild Rose Studio Die.  I stamped the sentiment which is from Inkylicious and cut it out and layered it using a Cheery Lynn Banner Die.  I added Paper Flowers and finished off with clear flower gems.





Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon

7 comments:

  1. So beautiful, thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Lisa. Thank you for sharing your lovely creation with us at Sparkles Monthly Challenges.
    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member.
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

  3. Thanks for joining us at The Crafty Addicts. Very nice and Good luck!
    Bye, Groetjes van Ine (DT)
    http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really pretty card, thank you for joining the MAWTT challenge, Jackie DT Member x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty card! I like all of the flowers they really go with the butterfly. Thanks for joining the Creative Moments Challenge.

    Jennifer
    Creative Moments Design Team
    http://carabbiemomentsofcraft.blogspot.com/
    www.scrapatini.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. A really pretty card, I love that butterfly diecut against the embossed background and the flowers are the perfect finishing touch. Thank you for joining us over at Sparkles this month and I hope you'll join us again soon, love Jacky x
    Sparkles DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon