Pages

Friday 16 March 2018

Lollipop Tilda

Hi Everyone

I haven't played with my Tilda Stamps for ages but I decided to make a Lollipop with one of my newest stamps which I haven't used before.

This one is called Elf Tilda (Doesn't actually look anything like an Elf so not sure where they came up with that name lol)  

I coloured the image up using Copics.  The layers are cut using Go Kreate Dies and I added Lilac/White Lace.  I did the same to make the reverse and sandwiched them together over the Paper Straw.  I cut a tag and decorated it with a die cut heart.  I hand tied a bow using a Satin Ribbon, added Paper Flowers, a Satin Bow and Pearl Gems.  I attached the tag using Twine.

I love making these they are so much fun




 Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog today and share this Lollipop with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon.

7 comments:

  1. I love your lollipop idea - it really turns your card in to a keepsake. I love your colouring too.

    Thanks for sharing at Fab n Funky.

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely project Lisa - thank you for sharing it at Incy Wincy Designs.
    Helen x (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful project Lisa, love all the pretty embellishments. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at The Paper Nest Dolls. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty, I love this project, so clever. Thanks so much for playing in out Hot or Cold Colors challenge at The Paper Shelter this week. Hugs:) Audrey DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome colouring. Something that is very special. is that Mangolian girl. Very beautiful card. Thank you for joining The Creative Crafters. DT Alka

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous project. Thanks for joining in this months 'Make a Tag' challenge over at Crafty Calendar.
    Hugs
    Bev x

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon