Pages

Tuesday 20 February 2018

Newly Released Bruci Angelisa

Hi Everyone

Can you believe how quick the weeks are going.  It's Tuesday again so that means it is my turn to post over at the Digi Doodle Studios Inspirational Blog 

It is an exciting week this week as there has been a new release.  It's called Light and Sprite and it has the cutest images.

You can find all the new releases and other fabulous images in the store HERE 
and the DT will be showcasing them in the Facebook Group too!
 

 I have chosen to showcase this one called Bruci Angelisa and I have coloured her using Copics.

The Card is a 7" Scalloped Square and I have used Heart Embossed Paper layered onto Blue Glitter Card.  I cut the image using a Go Kreate Die and the Scalloped Circle using a Spellbinders die.  I cut leaves out using an unamed die and added Paper Flowers.  To finish I popped on a Blue Satin Bow and Pearl Gems



Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog today and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Lisa - love the sweet image and the awesome embossed background - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very pretty design. Thank you for joining in our Dragonfly Dreams challenge.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lisa great card Love the soft colouring thanks for sharing @ AGOAC this time

    smiles Christine xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon