Pages

Tuesday 7 November 2017

Snow Friends

Hi Everyone

As it is Tuesday it is my turn to show a project on the Digi Doodle Studios Inspirational Blog.

We had a new release this week.  Several new and totally cute Snow People have appeared in the Store and I got to colour up this one this week called Snow Friends 

I have coloured this image using Copics.  The Card Blank is a 6" Scalloped Square and the patterned papers are from Wild Rose Studio.  The Sentiment I typed before I printed out the Image.  I added a Red Grosgrain Ribbon, a Satin Bow and a Pink Heart Button to match the one on her pocket!







2 comments:

  1. what a sweet and lovely card
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card with pretty colors! Thanks for playing with us at Dream Valley Challenges!
    Neva DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon