Pages

Wednesday 15 November 2017

Fabrika November Release

Hi Everyone

It is the 15th of the month so that means 5 new gorgeous images have been released at Fabrika Fantasy 

Here is my Card using Snow Butterfly which I have coloured using Copics and Diamond Sparkles Glitter.

The Card Blank is a 6" Square and I have used my Die-namics scalloped border die to cut the shape.  The Patterned Paper is from my Stash. The Sentiment I typed before printing the Image.  I added a Satin Bow and finished with Clear Gems.



 Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please visit the Fabrika Fantasy Facebook Group and see the other 4 New Releases and what the talented DT have done for your inspiration.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon.

4 comments:

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon