Pages

Saturday 24 June 2017

Summer Thanks

Hi Everyone

It is the start of a new challenge over at A Gem of A Challenge 

The theme for the next fortnight is Summer Colours.

I have made a Thank you card ready for one of the Teachers for the end of the school year.

The image is called Chloe with Daisy and I have coloured her using Copics


Chloe is available in numerous different poses/occasions so please pop on over to the Store
and take a look at her and all the other fabulous images available.

The Patterned Paper is from WRS and I have layered this onto Blue shades of Bazzill.  I thought this paper was perfect for Summer so I fussy cut out Chloe and stuck her on.  The sentiment I typed on the laptop before I printed the image.

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges 



 Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon.


5 comments:

  1. a beautiful card love the design My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice! Thanks for joining us at The Crafty Addicts.
    Bye, Groetjes van Ine (DT)
    http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a sweet cute card, I love the meadow background. Thanks for sharing with us at My Time To Craft. Caz DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fantastic! Thanks so much for sharing with us in the Let's Craft and Create's "Girls, Girls, Girls" challenge!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, LCC DT
    Love To Scrap 2
    Love To Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card..Love the pattern paper you have used for the background..Matching perfectly with the cute image..Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges. Hugs xx Deepti Aggarwal

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon