Pages

Thursday 1 June 2017

Red Golfer

Hi Everyone

It is the start of a new challenge today over at Fabrika Fantasy challenge blog.


The theme for this month is For The Men/Boys.  Please come on over and play along with us.

Lots of Manly cards on my blog today lol!

For my DT inspiration card I have used Champion Eagle and I have coloured this with Copics and then layered it onto a Circle which I cut from Go Kreate Dies.  The Card blank is a 6" Square and the patterned paper is from Scrap and Craft.  The sentiment is hand stamped and is from Stampingallday.  I finished by adding Red Pearl Gems.

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
Alphabet Challenge Blog - F for Feathered Friends 
Crafty Animals - Anything Goes 
Pearly Sparkles - Masculine 



Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog today and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon.

4 comments:

  1. gorgeous and funny card!

    thank you so much for playing along with us at alphabet challenges!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this. So pleased you entered both versions into Crafty Animals, it's fab to see the two ideas. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Animals. Hugs Traci DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent card for Father's day! Thank you, Lisa, for making such a wonderful inspirational project!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great colouring. Thank you for joining us at Pearly Sparkles. Hugs Traci DT xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon