Pages

Saturday 10 June 2017

Pretty Teddies

Hi Everyone

It is the start of a new challenge today over at A Gem of a Challenge 


I am still fairly new on this team but I am loving it!  I adore all the images and they are such fun to work with!

The theme for the next fortnight is Wedding or Anniversary

I chose to work with this image called Teddy Brides and I have coloured this using Copics.

The Card Blank is a 6" Square and I have kept this design fairy CAS as I printed the image quite large and it didn't need anything fancy added to it.  I layered it up, added a sentiment from Stampingallday and finished with Clear Gem Flowers.




Thank you for taking the time to visit by blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon.




6 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa, such a sweet image and it is such a wonderful one to use for not only a same sex marriage but also bridesmaids or even twin sisters. Beautifully coloured to. hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card such an adorable image Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Alphabet Challenge, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card to give to a bridesmaid. A cute image and a fabulous sentiment. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Alphabet Challenge.
    Crafty hugs
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just adorable so pretty and delicate. Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Addicts. Helen DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww so delicate and beautiful. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Animals. Hugs Traci DT xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon