Pages

Thursday 15 June 2017

Monochrome with Butterfles

Hi Everyone

It is the start of a new challenge over at Monochrome Magic

 

This month the theme is Anything Goes with a Twist of Butterfly/Butterflies.  So you can either enter under the Anything Goes as long as it's Monochrome or you can add the twist!  Don't forget though if you are using the Twist then your project still has to be Monochrome!  Please pop on over and play along!

For my DT inspiration I used the other image that I was lucky enough to win recently at a game over at the Conie Fong FB Group.  This Image is called Butterfly Wishes and I have coloured her using Copics.  The Patterned paper is from a Forever in Time Paper Pad.  I cut the butterflies using a \memory Box Die.  The sentiment I typed on the laptop before I printed the image out and to finish I added Brown Pearl Gems. 





 Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon.

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous image, beautifully colored and I love the mono look. Thanks for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky. Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card. Love the sepia tones! Beautiful image, love Conie's sweet characters. Lovely card and fabulous vintage paper. Thanks for joining in our 'Vintage' challenge at Fab 'n' Funky. So glad to have you join us do come back and play again next challenge. Hugs, Wends xoxo Fab 'n' Funky DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable this card. Lovely coloring and I like the vintage look of it.
    Thanks for playing with us Inspiration Destination.
    Good luck!! Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous card with beautiful colouring. Thanks for joking us at Swet Stampin'. Cara DT x

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon