Pages

Thursday 1 June 2017

Eileen's Lavender Squirrel

Hi Everyone

It is the start of a new challenge over at CCC Digi Creations 


This is a very special challenge as it is dedicated to our friend and the original owner and of CCC Digi Creations Eileen Dobson who sadly passed away last year after a brace battle with cancer.

The theme for the next two weeks is Include a Lavender Ribbon or Bow.  Lavender is the general ribbon colour for all cancers and each year we will be having this theme in memory of Eileen.  I hope that you can come on over and join in with us.  The DT have made some gorgeous projects for Eileen so please make sure you check out what they have done.

Fabrika Fantasy are our fabulous sponsor for this challenge.  


I chose to work with this image called Holiday Squirrel which I have coloured with Copics and Diamond Sparkles Glitter.  I created the background using Memento Dew Drop Inks.  

The Card is a 6" Square and I have layered Purple Bazzill and White Embossed Swiss Dots card under the image.  I have added the all important Lavender Bow to the corner.  The sentiment I typed before printing.



 Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog today and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon.


3 comments:

  1. So in love with this. Such a happy little character, very cute indeed. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Animals. Hugs Traci DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card.

    Thanks for sharing at FabNFunky.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card. Love that color. Thanks for sharing with us at Winter Wonderland.

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon