Pages

Monday 9 January 2017

Crazy Love!

Hi Everyone

I was so pleased to make the Top 3 recently at The Crazy Challenge.  With a Top 3 spot comes the chance to be a Guest Designer for two challenges.  Thank you to Em and the team for inviting me!  So Here is my first one.  The theme is Three of a Kind.  I have used three PINK Pearl Gems.  Please come on over and play along with


I never made nearly enough Christmas cards in 2016 so I am not making the same mistake this year.  I am getting onto them at every opportunity!

I have used one of my Favourite Conie Fong Images which is called Angel of Christmas Stars.  I have coloured this using ProMarkers and a Clear Star Gelly Roll Pen.  The Card size is a 6" Square and the Patterned Paper is from Wild Rose Studio.  I typed the sentiment on the PC and printed it out.  I die cut the poinsettia's using a Robert Addams Die, popped on a satin bow and finished by adding 2 yellow gems for the flower centre and then THREE pink gems to decorate!

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges



Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog today and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon.

12 comments:

  1. Fabulous beautifully coloured Many happy returns for you birthday
    Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, she's super in pinks! It's a lovely digi and you have defo done in justice! Gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at The Crafty Addicts and Good Luck! :)
    Annabel - Crafty Addicts DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Love to Craft, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning and gorgeous coloring in pinks. Very soft and beautiful card. Thank you for sharing your gorgeous card with us at Let's Craft and Create and can't wait to see your next beautiful card or project with us soon. Nancy Hill, Design Team for Let's Craft and Create

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful! Thanks for joining at Lemon Shortbread: Anything Goes
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card, loving your colours.
    Thanks for joining us over at Glitter 'N' Sparkle.
    Jean DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 315 – you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for January - I'd love to see it there too x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable colours, love the image and fabulous colouring. I think I need to go and shop for this! Traci x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for sharing your project at Creative Corner Challenges. I love your card, beautiful colors!
    Irene DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Lisa, This is a beautiful card, I love how you have coloured that gorgeous image and your card design is really pretty. Thank you for joining us this time at In The Pink.
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card, loving the angel image! Thanks so much for sharing it with us over at Crafty Addicts!
    Hugs Donna (dt) xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card and fantastic colouring. Thank you for sharing at Love to Craft. Pippa LTCCB DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon