Pages

Monday 12 December 2016

Guest Designer at Crafty Boots

Hi Everyone

I was so thrilled to be placed at Crafty Boots Challenges.  I was asked to join Dionne and her talented team for their current challenge which has the theme of Christmas. Thank you to them for having me.  Please come on over to the blog and join in with this challenge.


For my GD card I used an image from Bugaboo Stamps called Knobby Knees Christmas Candy Cane.  I have coloured this image using ProMarkers and added some Diamond Sparkles Glitter.

My Card Blank is a 6" Square and the Patterned papers are from Wild Rose Studio. I cut a Candy Cane using a Sizzix Die and popped on a Green Glittery Satin Bow.  I hand stamped the sentiment which is from Stampingallday.  I finished by adding some Pearl Gems.




Thank you for stopping by and sharing this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa

    Thank you so much for being Crafty Boots Guest designer. Great card, I love the traditional red and green colour scheme and all of those gorgeous layers. I am, of course, saving the best till last, your beautifull coloured elf, isn't he totally adorable?

    Once again a big thank you.

    Dionne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute creation, love the colours & layout

    Thank you for sharing with us over at Inspiration Destination this week, good luck in the draw!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so cute... I love what you have done with this. I hope I get a candy cane as big as myself... Is it possible to be so jealous of a drawing??!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon