Pages

Thursday 22 January 2015

Anniversary Fizz

Hi Everyone


It's been so cold here the last few days and wet!  Hope you are all warm and cosy while you are reading this post!  

I have an Anniversary Card to share with you today.  There was a lot of stamping involved in making this card.  I get nervous when I have to stamp up lots of bits to make a picture in case I do something wrong or smudge it at the last hurdle and have to start again lol!
The stamp is from Hunkydory.  I stamped the Congratulations part first using a Momentum Tuxedo Black inkpad.  The next bit was the 2 glasses.  The Bubbles are seperate again so I did them next and finally I stamped several of the little double hearts. I also stamped up the Happy Anniversary Sentiment and used a Punch to cut it out.  I don't often make an inside to my cards I prefer to leave them blank (mainly due to a lack of verses which I hope to rectify!) but as this verse from Lindsay Mason is so lovely I decided to stamp this and a few more double hearts and add an inside.  Now for the rest of the card!  The Card Blank is 7" Square and my Base/Frame layer is a Bazill Basics Pink.  Both of the Patterned Papers that I used are from LOTV Butterfly Kisses Paper Pack.  I Used a Go Kreate Die to cut the Scalloped Square which you can see positioned behind the Image.  The lovely filigree circle is from Cheery Lynn and is called Cape Cod Doily.  I added various Flowers and finished with Pearl Gems and a Pink Flower Gem.  Think that's everything covered!

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges




I had fiddly fun making this card.  I hope you like it.  

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  I really do love reading them.  Hope you can visit again soon

10 comments:

  1. Stunning creation Lisa, those stamps look fabulous the colours and design are excellent, I love the die cuts especially that doily peeking out, think that may have to go on my wishlist. Stupendous make.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful creation, love the embellishments added too.
    Thanks so much for joining us over at Creative Knockouts, good luck and hope to see you again.
    ~ Denise DT ~
    Creative Knockouts
    {Denise's Patch of Creativity}
    {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Love the stamps and the addition of embellishments is fabulous. Thank you for sharing with us at Clear It Out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, really classy. Thanks for joining us at Digi Choosday Wendy (DT).xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A really pretty card. Thanks for sharing with us at Sparkles Monthly Challenges this month. Hope to see you again soon.

    Helen P (DT) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, love the way you have put the flowers round the doily. Thank you for joining our challenge this time at http://digichoosday.blogspot.co.uk/

    ~x KateE~DCDT x~

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card. I really love the dimension and embellishments. Thanks for joining in the challenge over at Digi Choosday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome design! Your flowers are absolutely gorgeous and your layout is fabulous! Thank you for playing along with us at Inspiration Destination Challenges- We sure hope you join us again!

    Amy- DT Inspiration Destination Challenges
    {Lil Cutie Creations}

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great make. Thanks for joining us in our Love & Romance challenge at Digi Choosday
    Anjie (Senior DT Team Leader)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome card, thank you so much for joining us at that craft place challenge blog for our love challenge.. love the stamps! Rachel, TCP DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon