Pages

Saturday 15 February 2014

Iris - Wee Stamps

Hi Everyone
 
Another awful day of windy weather. But on this windy day, I have a card to share with you.  It is a 6 inch square card and I have used the gorgeous Wee Stamp image Iris, which I have coloured using promarkers.  I love these images so no doubt you will see many more of this talented designers images on my blog as time goes on.  I have used Hunkydory Diamond Sparkles Pink Swirls Background Card mounted onto Silver Mirror Card and to decorate I have used paper flowers with a Marianne Creatable Flourish Die and finished it off with a large White Satin Bow, Pearl Gems and a Green Heart Gem.
 
I would like to enter this card in the following Challenges
 
          

 
I hope you have enjoyed looking at this card as much as I have enjoyed creating it.
 
Take Care and Thanks for Visiting

4 comments:

  1. Hi, Beautiful card and coloured lovely. Thankyou for taking part in the challenge at Digi Galore. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs Amanda (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Fairy interpretation, thank you for joining us at the Winter Wonderland
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your image is so adorable and love the choice of color and the pretty embellishments. Thanks for joining us at CMC.
    Hugs, Pat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card and image. Thanks for playing along at Digi Galore.
    Cindye DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon